There are no prerequisites for this course.
|:||Download Training Details|
In this hands-on course, you will get an introduction to the features and interface of iLife, the suite of digital authoring tools that comes with every Mac: iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iDVD, and iWeb. You will learn to create media-rich digital projects and share them online with a few clicks. You will learn to easily create stunning music, web sites, and photo books, and you'll learn to enjoy your photos and videos in exciting new ways.
Anyone who prefers hands-on, interactive instruction to best explore the functionality of the iLife applications.
1. Viewing and E-mailing Photos
2. Rating and Fixing Photos
3. Arranging Photos by Faces and Places
4. Perfecting Your Pictures
5. Designing a Photo Book
6. Making Photos Move with Slideshows
7. Importing and Managing Photos
8. Moviemaking Made Easy
9. Having Fun with iMovie Trailers
10. Creating Your Own Sports Highlights Video
11. Refining a Movie
12. Moviemaking with Photos and iPhoto Clips
13. Advanced Moviemaking
14. Capturing and Managing Media
15. Learning to Play Music with GarageBand
16. Jamming and Creating Music with GarageBand
17. Recording Music in GarageBand
18. Fixing, Arranging, and Mixing Music in GarageBand
19. Finishing and Sharing a Project
20. Perfecting Your Pictures