There are no prerequisites for this course.
|:||Download Training Details|
In this hands-on course, you will discover the key features and basic interface of iWork, a suite of productivity tools that includes Pages for producing professional-looking documents; Numbers for creating spreadsheets, tables, and charts; and Keynote for developing high-quality presentations. All three applications give you import and export compatibility with Microsoft Office applications.
In this course, you will learn how to work with writing and graphics tools to create beautiful documents. You will find out how to effortlessly create stunning presentations, complete with Apple-designed themes, cinema-quality animations, and voiceover narration. You will learn to create compelling spreadsheets, from family budgets and event planning to invoices and complex financial reports.
Anyone who prefers hands-on and interactive instruction to best explore the functionality of the iWork applications.
1. Creating a Basic Presentation
2. Adding Media to Your Presentation
3. Animating and Viewing Your Presentation
4. Converting a PowerPoint Presentation
5. Working with Themes, Graphics, and Hyperlinks
6. Publishing and Giving Your Presentation
7. Word Processing
8. Creating a Newsletter
9. Creating a Marketing Package
10. Creating a Spreadsheet
11. Creating an Event Planner
12. Creating a Script, Storyboard, Budget, and Presentation