There are no prerequisites for this course.
|:||Download Training Details|
Combining materials covered in IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (V10.2.2) (B5A58G) and IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Advanced (V10.2.2) (B5A59G), this course enables you to learn report-building techniques using relational data models. You will also learn methods of enhancing, customizing and managing professional reports. You will learn advanced report-building techniques using mostly relational data models, and you will discover ways of enhancing, customizing and managing professional reports.
Your instructor will use interactive demos and workshops to illustrate key concepts while you learn how to use the product.
Professional report authors who have knowledge of their business requirements and experience using the Windows OS and a web browser.
1. Introduction to the Reporting Application
2. Create List Reports
3. Focus Reports Using Filters
4. Create Crosstab Reports
5. Present Data Graphically
6. Focus Reports Using Prompts
7. Extend Reports Using Calculations
8. Use Additional Report-building Techniques
9. Customize Reports with Conditional Formatting
10. Drill through from One Report to Another
11. Drill-through Definitions
12. Enhance Report Layout
13. Create Query Models
14. Create Query Reports Based on Relationships
15. Create Advanced Dynamic Reports
16. Design Effective Prompts
17. Create Additional Advanced Reports
18. Examine the Report Specification
19. Distribute Reports through Bursting
20. Enhance User Interaction with HTML