There are no prerequisites for this course.
|:||Download Training Details|
Java Server Faces (JSF) is a framework that provides a user interface unlike JSP. Operations can be performed easily with ready-to-use components. JSF 2 makes it easy to develop high level programs with PrimeFace.
This course describes how to develop JSF based applications with PrimeFaces 5 component library. Accordingly, virtual components of JSF2, template definition, integration with database by JPA, page validation, use of AJAX and HTML5, components of PrimeFaces 5, use of PrimeFaces and Ajax and security issues are studied.
• Advantage of adding third party libraries/software to the project
• Capability to create a user interface thanks to components
• Event based programming technique
• Coding in the form of modules
• Simple coding with IDE
• Understanding the life cycle stages of a JSF application request and response and effective use of different events within a JSF application
• Creating and maintaining JSF component classes and tags within facelets on response pages
• Understanding and using JSF Expression Language (EL)
• Developing and maintaining JSF administration
• Validators and type converters in JSF applications
• Creating a customized JSF GUI component
• Creating Facelet templates to have a common view for JSF applications
• Defining and implementing compound components for reusable view elements
• Creating a simple Ajax application in order to retrieve data from a server and modify the website asynchronously
• Creating a special JSF component to implement basic Ajax functionalities
• Learning how to use PrimeFaces in order to implement Ajax functionalities and create an enriched user interface in an existing application.
• Java Developers
• Web Developers
• Software Engineers