There are no prerequisites for this course.
|:||Download Training Details|
In this course, you will create brilliant titles, transitions, effects, and more with Motion 5, the motion graphics companion to Final Cut Pro X. In this hands-on course, you will learn the fundamentals of motion graphics and develop skills in compositing, animation, and the world of 3D. You will also explore new intelligent templates to quickly and flexibly create high-quality effects, titles, transitions, and generators, and you will learn to create rigs to adjust related parameters with a single control.
Students looking to learn more about creating motion graphics using Motion 5.
1. Getting Around in Motion
2. Building a Composite
3. Creating Animation with Behaviors
4. Animating with Keyframes
5. Creating Content with Generators, Shapes, and Paint Strokes
6. Creating Text Effects
7. Working with Particle Emitters and Replicators
8. Using Audio
9. Speed Changes and Optical Flow
10. Stabilizing, Tracking, and Keying
11. Publishing Smart Templates for Final Cut Pro X
12. Rigging and Publishing Widgets
13. Building a 3D Scene
14. Animating Cameras and Using Advanced 3D Features