There are no prerequisites for this course.
|:||Download Training Details|
In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts associated with the service strategy phase of the service lifecycle. You will get an introduction to the key principles of service strategy, and you will learn about the service strategy processes. You will discover the importance of governance and related frameworks, and you will examine implementation considerations and approaches, including organizational design, the role of technology, and service automation. Through lecture, exercises, and scenario-based exam questions, you'll learn the core disciplines of ITIL best practices.
The main process focus areas of this course include:
1. Introduction to Service Strategy
2. Service Strategy Principles
3. Strategy Management for IT Services Process
4. Service Portfolio Management Process
5. Financial Management for IT Services Process
6. Demand Management Process
7. Business Relationship Management Process
9. Organizing for Service Strategy
10. Technology Considerations
11. Implementing Service Strategy
12. Service Strategy Challenges, Risks, and CSFs
13. Exam Preparation/Mock Exam