There are no prerequisites for this course.
|:||Download Training Details|
Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform covering all data integration requirements from high volume and high performing batch transactions to event oriented and trickle-feed integration processes and SOA supported data services. Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c, the latest release of Oracle’s strategic data integration product, combines superior developer productivity with advanced user experiences thanks to its redesigned and flow based declarative user interface and deeper integration with Oracle GoldenGate.
ODI 12c does also have a flexible and well performing structure after inclusion of comprehensive big data support and parallel operation in integration processes. It is interoperable with Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) to allow customers of Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) to migrate to ODI 12c quickly and simply. Furthermore ODI can be monitored by a single solution together with other Oracle technologies and applications through integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.
In this three-day course, participants will perform relevant hands-on works necessary for administrator and user modules and learn Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c product with best practices. This course aims helping the participants to use ODI 12c product and its new features effectively in batch or real-time data integration processes and data warehouse projects after the training.
2. Administering ODI Repositories and Agents
3. Describing the Physical and Logical Architecture
4. Setting Up a New ODI Project and Model Concepts
5. Organizing ODI Models and Creating Data stores and Mapping Concepts
6. Mapping Designing, Monitoring and Debugging
7. Designing Mappings: Advanced Topics
8. Creating and Running ODI Procedures and Packages
9. Managing ODI Scenarios and Versions
10. Enforcing Data Quality and Auditing Data with ODI
11. Working with Changed Data Capture