There are no prerequisites for this course.
|:||Download Training Details|
In this course, you will learn the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL (T-SQL) queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2014. This is the foundational course for all SQL server related disciplines: database administration, database development and business intelligence. Tools and skills you will learn include: SQL Server Management Studio, T-SQL, SELECT statements in querying multiple tables, data types, data sorting and filtering, data manipulation language (DML), grouping and aggregating data, table expressions, set operators, window functions, T-SQL programming, error handlers, and transaction management in SQL Server.
This course is designed for customers interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features of SQL Server 2014 as well as the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
1. Microsoft SQL Server 2014
2. Transact-SQL Querying
3. Write SELECT Queries
4. Querying Multiple Tables
5. Sorting and Filtering Data
6. SQL Server 2014 Data Types
7. DML to Modify Data
8. Built-In Functions
9. Grouping and Aggregating Data
11. Table Expressions
12. Set Operators
13. Window Ranking, Offset, and Aggregate Functions
14. Pivoting and Grouping Sets
15. Query Data with Stored Procedures
16. Programming with T-SQL
17. Implement Error Handling
18. Implement Transactions
19. Appendix 1: Improve Query Performance
20. Appendix 2: Query SQL Server Metadata