|:||There are no prerequisites for this course.|
|:||Download Training Details|
This course is part two of a series of three courses. Through this series you will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
You will cover the necessary administrative responsibilities, such as implementing server images, user and group management with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Group Policy, remote access, network policies, data security, and monitoring and updating management.
System administrators and IT professionals with experience in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment, looking to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
1. Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
2. Maintaining AD DS
3. Managing User and Service Accounts
4. Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
5. Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
6. Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the NPS Role
7. Implementing NAP
8. Implementing Remote Access
9. Optimizing File Services
10. Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
11. Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
12. Implementing Update Management
13. Monitoring Windows Server 2012