Learn best practices for complex, secure AWS solutions.
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this advanced course is designed for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. In this course, you will cover building more complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. You will get an introduction to specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid Architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure and highly available applications on AWS.
What You'll Learn
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
Who Needs to Attend
Seasoned IT Professionals who are familiar with AWS services
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
1. AWS Account Strategies
2. Advanced Network Architecture
3. Designing Large Datastores for AWS
4. Web Scale Applications
5. Building Resilience
6. Comprehensive Cloud Security
7. Encryption and Key Management on AWS
8. Security Data on AWS
9. Designing for Performance
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.