IBM Course Code: 0G063G
This two-day course focuses on the different Analysis of Variance techniques which allow you to test whether the means of several populations are the same. After discussing the basic assumptions for each technique you will check the assumptions, run the analysis and draw conclusions from the data.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
Who Needs to Attend
- SPSS users who want to improve their understanding of analysis of variance techniques
- Those who want to know how to set up analysis of variance techniques in SPSS as well as how to interpret the results.
- Experience with SPSS syntax
- Interest in analysis of variance techniques
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- ANOVA assumptions
- Examining data
- Testing assumptions
- One-way Univariate ANOVA
- Multi-way Univariate ANOVA
- Post Hoc Tests
- Repeated-Measures: ANOVA
- Repeated Measures: Mixed Models
- Multivariate analysis of variance
- Analysis of covariance
- Mixed model ANOVA