ART content provides easy access to self-paced learning content - enabling your users to not only dive into an online course, but also to gain direct access to individual components in order to quickly master specific tasks.
• Access printable job aids targeted towards specific application task.
• View or practice a task in a simulated environment.
• Experience full learning with key terms & concepts, product demonstrations and self- assessments by viewing the entire course.
Regardless of which route you choose, you will gain an understanding of the important key concepts and gain competency in both the navigation and functionality of the application.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Describe the features and benefits of HP Asset Manager 9.3.
• Describe key concepts and terminology associated with the HP Asset Manager product.
• Navigate within each of the HP Asset Manager core modules.
• Search for items within the various tables using Filters.
• Export, report, and chart queried data.
• High speed internet connection
• Web Browser (IE 7+ or Firefox 3.5+)
For additional end user workstation requirements, view course files. Please go to Learn More About ART or contact email@example.com for further information.