Learn the business basics of Amazon Web Services.
This course helps IT business decision-makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course, we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
Buy One, Get One
Buy one AWS course and get a second for half price or buy two courses and get a third for free!
What You'll Learn
- Value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization's procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
Who Needs to Attend
IT business decision-makers Individuals who are new to working with AWS
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
There are no follow-ons for this course.
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.
1. Benefits of Cloud Computing and Defining Your Cloud Strategy
2. Introduction to the AWS Cloud
3. Security and Compliance
4. Cloud Financials
5. Migrating to the Cloud: Next Steps
This course includes group discussions.