Learn to administer and configure the system and user features of Avaya Aura Call Center Elite.
Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite features are used to accomplish call routing and vectoring solutions for various business objectives. Through hands-on labs, you will learn to administer a call center using the Avaya Aura Communication Manager.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Call center components, concepts, and terms
- Perform an initial call center configuration
- Administer a dial plan, feature-related system parameters, hunt groups,
agents, announcements, and music sources
- Avaya Aura Call Center Elite features of Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- Create and test call vectors
- Avaya's call center applications used with Avaya Aura
Call Center Elite
Who Needs to Attend
Avaya associates, customers, channel partners, and business partners with installation and implementation responsibilities on the Avaya Elite platform.
- Avaya Aura� Communication Manager Administration (5U00051)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS) - Avaya Aura� Call Center Elite
1. Avaya Aura Hardware
2. Call Center
3. Setting Up an Initial Call Center Configuration
4. Administering a Dial Plan
5. Feature-Related System Parameters
9. Music Sources
10. EAS, BSR,
and Business Advocate
12. Policy Routing Tables
13. Percentage Allocation
14. Service Hours Tables
15. Vector Routing
16. Holiday Tables
17. Variables in Vectors (VIV)
19. Building Call Flows
20. BCMS and CMS