This skills-based course provides fundamental working knowledge of Avaya Aura Messaging implementation and daily administration and maintenance.
This course combines the Avaya Aura Messaging Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting and the Avaya Aura Messaging Implementation courses. It is offered as a condensed, five-day fast track version of those two courses.
Note: This particular version of the course does not prepare you for the current certification.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Basics of implementation tasks for Avaya Aura Messaging
- Troubleshooting issues
- Hardware, architecture, and administrative tasks
Who Needs to Attend
- Avaya associates, business partners, and customers who will implement, administer, maintain, and troubleshoot Avaya Aura Messaging
- Telephony and messaging system knowledge and experience
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Avaya Aura Messaging Introduction
2. Hardware Overview
3. Pre-Installation Tasks and Installing the Software
4. Architecture Review
5. Prepare the Network
6. Telephony Server
7. Post-Installation Administration
8. Administer the Storage Role
9. Administer the Application Role
10. Test User
11. Clientless Outlook Toolbar
12. Preparing MS Exchange Store
13. System Administration
14. User Features
15. Alarms, Events, and Logs
17. Maintenance and Troubleshooting
18. Upgrades and Migration