Learn the basics of CS1K systems.
This foundation-level course is the starting point for Communication Server 1000 (CS 1000) training and is designed for anyone new to the CS 1000 platform or for those requiring refresher training. Through presentations and interactive practices, you will learn the basics of system software and hardware architecture, the recommended programming hierarchy, commonly used features and services, technical documentation, and other resources to help you on the job.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Commonly used technical documentation to locate specific information
about the systems and software you support
How to log into the system, load and navigate software overlays, exit
software overlays, and log out of the system
Commonly used software overlays to perform system administration
Commonly used software overlays to perform system maintenance
Hardware and software architecture of Meridian 1 large systems
Hardware and software architecture of CS 1000E and CS 1000M systems
Commonly used features and services
Who Needs to Attend
Persons new to the CS 1000 platform or those requiring refresher training
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Avaya Communication Server (CS) 1000 7.x System Administration and Management (6351)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 Dialing Plan Design and IP Peer Networking (0781)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000E Release 7.x Implementation and Upgrade (6376)
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS) - Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya Aura�
- Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS) - Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya Aura�
- System Overview
- Communicating with the System
- Administration Overlays
- Maintenance Overlays
- Communication Server 1000M Systems
- Communication Server 1000E Systems
- Features and Services
- VoIP Overview