IBM Course Code: 1W642G
This course is designed to introduce you to the capabilities of BigSheets. BigSheets is a component of InfoSphere BigInsights. It provides the analyst the ability to be able to visualize and analyze data stored HDFS using a spreadsheet type interface without any programming.
What You'll Learn
- Describe how BigSheets can help with the business and technical challenges of big data
- Create BigSheets workbooks
- From data stored in HDFS
- Directly from data generated by an application
- Use BigSheets readers to properly parse data in BigSheets
- Create sheets within workbooks
- List the different types of functions available when creating a new sheet
- Create charts to more easily visualize BigSheets results
- Export BigSheets data to a web browser or a file in HDFS
Who Needs to Attend
This course is for business analysts planning on working with BigSheets.
Having attended InfoSphere BigInsights Foundation (DW612) or equivalent knowledge would be very useful.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to BigSheets
- Making Data Available to BigSheets
- Navigating a Workbook
- Expressions and Functions
- BigSheets Visualizations