This BSM ART learning solution offers operators and end users, who are new to HP Business Service Management (BSM) 9.2, the opportunity to develop experience in applying the fundamental concepts, principles, and methodologies for managing the Application Performance Management (APM) components of BSM. This course is recommended for individuals who are responsible for providing operational visibility into the performance and availability of mission-critical applications.
The simulations in this course use Business Service Management version 9.2.
Target Audience: This course is recommended for application support operators and anyone who needs an overview of the capabilities of the Application Performance Management (APM) components of HP BSM.
The HP ART Business Service Management learning solution enables users of Business Service Management 9.2 to:
• Describe BSM services and features.
• List the challenges and values associated with BSM.
• Describe BSM components.
• Navigate within the BSM user interface.
• High speed internet connection
• Web Browser (IE 7.0+; Mozilla Firefox 17+; Google Chrome 24; or Safari 5.0)
• Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.x, 10.x, or XI