Prepare for the CCNP Routing and Switching certification exams.
This course offers a complete solution to all the training you'll need to
prepare for the CCNP certification exams. We provide in-depth coverage of Cisco
topics covered in ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT. Access to virtual labs ensures that
you can fully develop the skills required to implement, operate, and support
complex enterprise networks.
You will receive in your e-Camp:
- ROUTE v2.0 Self-Paced e-Learning
- SWITCH v2.0 Self-Paced e-Learning
- TSHOOT v2.0 Self-Paced e-Learning
- Access to Virtual Labs
Now Includes Cisco Total Access
By purchasing the CCNP Routing and
Switching e-Camp, you are eligible to receive Cisco Total Access, which includes
access to our entire portfolio of
Self-Paced Cisco training courses. In
addition to the courses recommended for the CCNP Routing and Switching
certification, you will receive access to over 25 Cisco self-paced certification
and technology courses.
What You'll Learn
- Commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in
complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance
processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based
environments, routing-based environments, as well as in a secure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
- Components of the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture including the
operation of Layer 2 and multilayer switches
- Switching Database Manager (SDM) templates
- Implementing device features including Link Layer Discovery Protocol
(LLDP) and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Virtual LANs (VLANs) and trunks and how VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
- Configuring a device to be a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
server and relay agent for both IPv4 and IPv6
- Configuring Layer 2 and Layer 3 port aggregation
- Spanning tree protocols and mechanisms, including Spanning Tree Protocol
(STP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), and Multiple Spanning Tree (MST)
- Implementing inter-VLAN routing on both a router and a multilayer switch
- Network high availability including Network Time Protocol (NTP), Simple
Network Management Protocol version 3 (SNMPv3), Internet Protocol Service
Level Agreement (IP SLA), port mirroring, and switch virtualization
- First hop redundancy protocols for IPv4 and IPv6 including Hot Standby
Router Protocol (HSRP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), and
Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP)
- Implementing network security features including port security, storm
control, DHCP snooping, IP source guard, dynamic Address Resolution Protocol
(ARP) inspection, VLAN ACLs (VACLs), and private VLANs
- Using an external authentication server in your network, including
implementing IEEE 802.1x
- Routers and routing protocol hardening
- Enterprise Internet connectivity
- Path control implementation
- Configuration of redistribution
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) implementation
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) implementation
- Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- ICND1 v2.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- ICND2 v2.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2
- CCNAX v2.0 - CCNA Routing and Switching Boot Camp
- CIERS1 - Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop 1 - 5.0
- CIERS2 - Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop 2 - 5.0
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- CCNP Routing and Switching
ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0:
- Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- EIGRP Implementation
- OSPF Implementation
- Configuration of Redistribution
- Path Control Implementation
- Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
SWITCH - Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0:
- Basic Concepts and Network Design
- Campus Network Architecture
- Spanning Tree Implementation
- Configuring Inter-VLAN Routing
- Implementing High Availability Networks
- First Hop Redundancy Implementation
- Campus Network Security
TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0:
- Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
Mentoring: Mentors are available to help you with your
studies for the certification exams. You can reach them by entering a Mentored
Chat Room or by using the Email My Mentor service.
Class Notes / Study Guides: Printable study guide and class
notes are intended to support your transfer of knowledge and skills from courses
to the workplace. Use these to follow along with instruction, review prior to
certification exams, or to reference on the job.
Test Prep Exams: Practice tests will help you prepare for a
certification exam. You can take a test prep exam in Study Mode (where you
receive feedback after each question) or in Certification Mode (designed to
mimic a certification exam) as many times as you want.
Lab Simulations: Task-based multipath scenarios provide
realistic practice of technology subjects or applications.
Pre and Post Courseware Assessments: Section-based
assessments offer a range of practice and testing options within the section,
including feedback and tracking.