Learn the basics of Cloudera Apache Hadoop and how it can help manage your data.
In this course, you will receive an overview of Apache Hadoop and discover how it can help meet your business goals. You will cover the different Apache Hadoop technologies, including MapReduce, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Hive, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Hue, and you will learn how these fit into your existing technology environment.
What You'll Learn
- Your business goals and Hadoop
- Fitting Hadoop into your existing environment
Who Needs to Attend
- Technical managers
- Engineering managers
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Why Hadoop?
- Motivation for Hadoop
- Use Cases and Case Studies about Hadoop
2. Hadoop Ecosystem
- MapReduce and HDFS
- Cloudera's Distribution of Hadoop (CDH)
3. Hadoop into Your Architecture
- Augment Your Existing Environment
- Relational Databases
- OLAP Systems and More
4. Managing a Hadoop Cluster
- People Resources Required
- Physical Resources Required
- Cost to Organization
- Scale for Growth
5. Apache Open-Source Model and Cloudera's Role