Meet your CompTIA A+ certification renewal requirements with this all-inclusive and convenient continuing education program.
CompTIA A+ certifications achieved on or after January 1, 2011, are valid for
three years from the date issued. Therefore, to remain certified, you must renew
within three years of your certification date. Doing so helps you continuously
develop IT skills and keeps your expertise up-to-date.
You can renew
your A+ credential in two ways:
- Option 1: Pass the most current CompTIA A+
exam prior to the three-year expiration date
- Option 2: Earn 20 continuing
education units (CEUs) per renewal period by participating in qualified
To help you satisfy Option 2, we created our CompTIA A+
Continuing Education (CE) Program. This convenient, all-inclusive program
- Around-the-clock access to qualifying CE activities to meet your
- Payment of your CompTIA annual maintenance fees for the
full three years
- Convenient tracking of your CE activities
one-year access to this program of IT-related web seminars and self-paced
e-Learning, you can easily meet CompTIA's A+ 20 CEU requirement. We will
regularly add material on the latest IT topics.
What You'll Learn
- Network architecture
- Network operations
- Network security
- Cloud computing
Who Needs to Attend
CompTIA A+ certified professionals who want to remain current
CompTIA A+ certification earned on or after January 1, 2011
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Certification Programs and Certificate Tracks
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
Earn 20 qualifying CEUs from web seminars and self paced e-Learning.
Each web seminar represents 1 CEU.
- How to Successfully Migrate from IPv4 to IPv6
- Eleven Myths about Wi-Fi Networks
- Common Networking Standards and Why They Are Relevant
- The Three Rs for Recovery in Windows 8: Refreshing, Resetting, and Restoring
The number of CEUs for each self-paced e-Learning topic varies based on the hours
of content for each topic.
- VoIP Technologies
- VoIP Quality and Security
- Cloud Computing Basics
- Cloud Technology Enablers
- Network Architecture
- Network Operations
- Network Security
- Industry Standards, Practices, and Network Theory