IBM Course Code: CV311
Learn about the new features and enhancements of DB2 10 for z/OS, including the technical detail of the functional enhancements of this significant new version of DB2 for z/OS.
What You'll Learn
- Describe selected new features and enhancements of DB2 10 for z/OS
- Evaluate the usefulness of the new features and enhancements of DB2 10 for z/OS
Who Needs to Attend
This is an intermediate course for system and database administrators, application developers, and other individuals who need a technical introduction to selected new features of DB2 10 for z/OS.
- practical experience with DB2 for z/OS
- and have good knowledge of the functions and usage of DB2 9 for z/OS
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Data Sharing
- Application Enablement
- Connectivity and Administration Routines
- Installation and Migration