Learn to install, configure, and integrate components in a Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise solution.
In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, and integrate components in a Citrix XenMobile 10 enterprise solution. Individuals with limited or no XenMobile experience will gain an understanding of the components of a XenMobile enterprise solution and their functions. You will deploy and configure the XenMobile enterprise components, apply principles to enroll mobile devices, install mobile apps, and use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment. In addition, topics such as how to integrate additional Citrix products and applications as part of the solution and how to troubleshoot some of the most common implementation issues will be discussed.
What You'll Learn
- Deploy and configure the XenMobile enterprise components
- Apply principles to enroll mobile devices
- Install mobile apps
- Use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment
Who Needs to Attend
- IT professionals
- Systems engineers
- Server administrators
- Citrix Partners who need to know how to deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Citrix recommends that you bring a mobile device* (iPhone, Android, or Windows) to complete device enrollment and work-related exercises
*This device should not be enrolled in another MDM solution, or would need to be unenrolled in order to use it to complete the mobile device-specific class exercises.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Designate the recommended XenMobile Enterprise end-to-end architecture and identify each component in the solution for the specific use case
2. Describe the new Architectural changes in XenMobile 10
3. Articulate the available XenMobile Editions and benefits
4. Understand XenMobile authentication options including PKI “certificate based authentication"
5. Understand the new improved multi-platform deployment features including new policies added in XenMobile 10
6. Install applications: MDX, Web & SaaS, Web Link, Public App Store Enterprise Apps
7. Integrate with NetScaler Gateway, using the NetScaler Wizard for XenMobile enhancements, Load Balancing, SSL Tunneling microVPN (mVPN), SSL Bridge
8. Understand the device enrollment process
9. Articulate the benefits of ShareFile in a XenMobile Enterprise solution
10. Apply the recommended processes and best practices involved in successful XenMobile Enterprise solution implementation, taking into account server placement and communication flows
11. Get hands-on experience with:
12. Configuring the XenMobile 10 Server (XMS)
13. Using the XenMobile Server Getting Started wizard
14. Configuring policies on the XMS
15. Adding categories and applications to the XMS
16. Assigning applications to delivery group(s)
17. Integrating NetScaler Gateway 10.5 with XenMobile 10
18. Enrolling devices - iOS, Android, and/or Windows
19. Integrating the XMS with XenDesktop
20. Configuring StorageZone Controller Servers and ShareFile Enterprise
21. Configuring NetScaler to load balance ShareFile
22. Configuring NetScaler Gateway to enable SAML SSO to the XMS
23. Configuring ShareFile Enterprise on the XMS
This course is offered instructor-led (ILT) and virtual instructor-led (vILT) with demonstrations and the practical application of concepts through hands-on exercises in a live lab environment.