IBM Course Code: 9D44G
This course provides you with an understanding of customizing IBM C�ram out-of-the-box (OOTB) solutions using the IBM C�ram Application Development Environment (ADE).
The first part of the course describes how to develop IBM C�ram applications using the IBM C�ram ADE and covers the following topics: architectural overview of the C�ram application; ADE features and tools for modeling, server development, and client development; and testing and troubleshooting. The second part of the course describes the techniques used to customize IBM C�ram OOTB applications and covers the following topics: the OOTB reference model, customizing client and server artifacts, customizing handcrafted services layer interfaces.
During the course, you will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using ADE features. You will also customize OOTB artifacts compliantly.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the high-level architecture of the IBM SPM Platform
- List the features and tools in the IBM C�ram ADE for modeling, server development, and client development
- Implement simple end-to-end solutions using the IBM C�ram model-driven development approach and tools
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the IBM C�ram product documentation
- Describe the approaches used to customize server and client artifacts compliantly
- Perform impact analysis within IBM C�ram to determine the changes required for customizations
- Implement IBM C�ram-compliant solutions by customizing the OOTB C�ram application
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for developers and technical architects.
You must have:
- a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- The high-level architecture of the IBM C�ram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform
- How to implement simple end-to-end applications using ADE features
- How to access relevant documentation to understand product features
- How to perform impact analysis to determine changes for customization
- How to implement C�ram-compliant solutions by customizing the OOTB C�ram application