IBM Course Code: 9D47G
This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM C�ram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM C�ram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.
The course explains out-of-the-box IBM C�ram SPM functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM C�ram SPM Platform reference application.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the main functional components of IBM C�ram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM C�ram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM C�ram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM C�ram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM C�ram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in C�ram, as well as use the basic functionality.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM C�ram SPM 6.0.5.
- Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- In addition, it is recommended that learners have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- How the overarching IBM C�ram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts
- The main functional components of the IBM C�ram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component
- The functional distinction between IBM C�ram Enterprise Modules and IBM C�ram Solutions
- IBM C�ram business process analysis activities