IBM Course Code: F205G
This course is for managers, business users, and administrators who are responsible for the following:
- Making decisions about purchasing and deploying IBM Content Navigator
- Using the software to achieve your business goals
- Configuring the software for business users
The course materials are accompanied by recorded product demonstrations that illustrate the features.
What You'll Learn
- Review the capabilities, benefits, and methods provided by IBM Content Navigator for working with content in IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Manager, and IBM Content Manager OnDemand.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for:
- Anyone who needs to know overall use cases and main features of IBM Content Navigator
- Business users who need to perform common tasks using Content Navigator
- Administrators who need to configure the product so that business users can work with it
You should have some familiarity with the web interfaces for IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, including at least one of the following content repository types:
- IBM FileNet P8
- IBM Content Manager
- IBM Content Manager OnDemand
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- IBM Content Navigator features and benefits
- High-level architecture and design of IBM Content Navigator
- Basic platform, browser, and other requirements for using IBM Content Navigator
- How to perform business user tasks for working with IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Manager, and IBM Content Manager OnDemand content
- How to perform IBM Content Navigator administrative configuration tasks