This one-hour, self-paced course explains the basic concepts of decision management, and highlights the value of implementing operational decision management.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Explain decision management
- Describe the value of implementing the business rules approach
- Describe the IBM Operational Decision Manager architecture
- Outline the collaboration between user roles during agile business rule development
- Getting started with IBM Operational Decision Manager
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This basic course is designed for users who are new to decision management.