IBM Course Code: 9S205G
Refresher course for Law Enforcement Personnel that provides students with an opportunity to review the basic functionality and try some hands-on exercises.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the benefits of COPLINK Detect
- Navigate the User Interface
- Log into the COPLINK Detect
- Conduct a search
- Review search results and reduce the results by updating the search criteria
- Save and recall previous search
- Conduct a basic association search
- Use COPLINK Visualizer to produce a visual model of search results
- Conduct a refined association search
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for law enforcement personnel, investigative supervisors, dispatchers, and analysts.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.