IBM Course Code: 9T246G
Discover how to use i2 iBridge to query your data. Using example databases you will learn to locate information then examine it using i2 Analyst's Notebook features. The course is based upon a mixture of lectures, hands-on work, and exercises, giving the opportunity to practice as you learn. Please note that the exercises used on day one and the beginning of day two of the course are taken from the i2 iBridge User Guide.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Query your database to find information
- Control how information is added to charts
- Work with different information sources
- Analyse charts with the i2 Analyst's Notebook
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for new users of i2 iBridge.
- A familiarity with Microsoft Windows is essential
- All our courses are conducted in English. It is therefore essential that you have a good understanding of both spoken and written English.
- An understanding of the concepts and use of visual investigative techniques and how they will help you in your current job is advantageous
- Experience of using i2 Analyst's Notebook, or an awareness of its use would also be an advantage
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Using i2 iBridge to visualize your data
- Finding Entities
- Expanding Entities including using Filtered Expand
- Find Common Neighbours and Connecting Links
- Find Path
- Using Charting Styles
- Combining Data Sources