This course is designed to introduce you to the capabilities of Big SQL. Big SQL is part of IBM BigInsights that allows you to access your HDFS data by providing a logical view to it. You can use the same SQL that was developed for your data warehouse data on your HDFS data. This course will provide some context on why you would use Big SQL followed by how to use Big SQL to access your data. It will also cover Big SQL federation allowing you to join various data sources with Big SQL. Big SQL also integrates with a number of other components including Spark, HBase and BigSheets.
1. Using Big SQL to access HDFS data
2. Querying HDFS data using Big SQL
3. Administering and managing Big SQL tables
4. Data federation using Big SQL
5. Using Big SQL operations on tables managed by HBase
6. Using Spark operations on tables managed by Big SQL
This intermediate course is designed for developers and administrators that want to use Big SQL to access and administer their Hadoop data