IBM Course Code: 9U14G
This course provides a thorough introduction to IBM Interact which is used to build interactive marketing campaigns. Topics covered in detail include configuring an interactive channel, building interactive flowcharts, and configuring strategies and treatment rules. Other topics include deployment, Interact learning models, and reporting.
What You'll Learn
- Explain in general terms how IBM Interact works
- Identify the IBM Interact Development Phases
- Define IBM Interact key concepts
- Create Interactive Channels
- Create Interaction Points
- Create Event and Event Patterns
- Create Interactive Flowcharts using Interact Processes
- Create Offers
- Create Treatment Rules
- Deploy an Interactive Configuration
- Create Learning Models
- Explain the basic concept of the Interact Environment
- Explain the purpose of the Interact reports
- Access the user documentation
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is intended for people who will be using IBM Interact to build real-time interactions.
You should have general knowledge of database marketing and IBM Campaign.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Course Overview
- Introduction to IBM Interact
- Interactive Channels
- Interaction Points
- Events and Events Patterns
- Interactive Flowcharts
- Treatment Rules
- Learning Models
- User Documentation and Help