IBM Course Code: 9U23G
In this course, you will learn what the components of an enterprise installation of IBM Campaign are, and then practice an installation and confguration of those components in an eLab environment. The emphasis is on the hands-on experience of the installation.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- To provide you with technical competence in the installation of IBM Campaign, based on architectural knowledge.
- You will have working familiarity with, and be able to identify, the architecture - components, structure, and relationships - of IBM Campaign and the IBM Omni-Channel Marketing Platform, including the OCM reporting architecture.
- You will have had first-hand experience in IBM Omni-Channel Marketing installation and be able to to refer back to the architecture you've learned and match the components you install with the architecture and identify key topics and issues that affect an installation.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for:
- System implementers
- Those who are fulfilling another technical role
You should have taken:
- IBM Campaign Building Campaigns (9U01G) or equivalent
There are no follow-ons for this course.
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- IBM Omni-Channel Marketing and Campaign Architecture
- IBM Omni-Channel Marketing Platform and Campaign Installation
- Course Wrap Up