IBM Course Code: F156G
This course provides information about Process Java API methods for developing custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine. In order to practice these skills, you write code using Process Java API and work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet Business Process Manager system.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for programmers responsible for the design and development of custom BPM applications, and anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Process Java API.
- Basic programming experience in Java-based technologies
- Familiarity with business process management and workflow concepts
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Administration (F144G) - recommended
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F145G) - recommended
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G)
- IBM Case Foundation (Formerly FileNet BPM) 5.0: Administration (F144G)
- IBM Case Foundation (Formerly FileNet BPM) 5.0: Process Design (F145G)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- About IBM FileNet Business Process Manager
- About Process objects and �Process Java API
- How to use Process Java API for the following tasks:
- Creating a Process Engine session
- Creating work
- Finding work
- Processing work
- Monitoring work status
- Using application space, roles and in-baskets
- How to integrate process components
- How to configure email notifications