IBM Course Code: F0449
This course provides information about Process Java Application Programming Interface (API) methods for developing custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine. In order to practice these skills, you write code using Process Java API and work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet Business Process Manager system.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for programmers responsible for the design and development of custom Business Process Management (BPM) applications, and anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Process Java API.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of programming using Java-based technologies
- Familiarity with business process management and workflow concepts
Yous should take:
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040)
- IBM FileNet BPM Administration Add-On 4.5 (F046)
- IBM FileNet BPM Process Design 4.5 (F047)
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040G)
- IBM FileNet BPM Administration Add-on 4.5 (F046G)
- IBM FileNet BPM Process Design 4.5(SPVC) (F047G)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
About IBM FileNet Business Process Manager
- About Process objects and Process Java API
- How to use Process Java API for the following tasks:
- Creating a Process Engine session
- Creating work
- Finding work
- Processing work
- Monitoring work status
- Using application space, roles and in-baskets
- How to integrate process components