IBM Course Code: F185G
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing and building Case Manager solutions, deploying a solution to production, integrating the solution with ILOG JRules, and monitoring case activity using Cognos Real-time Monitoring.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system to practice the skills required to create a Case Management solution that uses ILOG JRules integration, deploy that solution to a production environment, and monitor case activity using Cognos RTM.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design and build a solution.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy a solution to production.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to integrate ILOG JRules in a solution.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to monitor case management activity using Cognos RTM.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone whose job includes responsibility for designing and building solutions, deploying a solution to production, integrating the solution with an ILOG JRules system, and monitoring activity on a Case Manager system using Cognos Real Time Monitoring.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F1420)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to Case Manager
- Structure of a solution
- Process a case
- Solution design principles
- Overview of add-on functions
- Create properties and document types
- Create roles and in-baskets
- Create a case type and task
- Create a step map
- Deploy and test a solution
- Use preconditions and sets
- Use Process Designer integration capabilities
- Deployment process
- Configure the Production environment profile
- Migrate solution assets
- Migrate and deploy the solution package
- Introduction to IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules
- Create a rule project with ILOG Rule Studio
- Deploy rules to Rule Execution Server
- Integrate business rules into a solution
- Introduction to Cognos RTM
- Create a custom dashboard using existing dashboard objects
- Case Monitor architecture
- Database structures
- Create a dashboard object
- Create a custom measure for a dashboard object
- Create a custom dimension for a dashboard object