IBM Course Code: F080G
This course provides information about customizing the Case Manager Client application, Case management REST APIs and creating custom widgets that uses these REST APIs. You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system to practice these skills.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to customize the Case Manager Client application
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to create custom widgets that use the Case Management REST Resources
Who Needs to Attend
- User Interface developers responsible for the customization of the Case Manager Client application and creating custom widgets that uses the Case management REST resources
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Case Manager Client application and Case Management REST Resources
- Familiarity with business process management and workflow concepts
- IBM Case Manager 5.1: Build, Deploy, and Monitor a Solution (F1850)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- How to customize the Case Manager Client application?
- Create a new space and a page.
- Establish communication between widgets.
- Access runtime configuration items.
- Customize the following items:
- Existing widgets
- Help information
- Banner and application name
- Client login page
- Business Space styles
- About Case Management REST Resources
- Process Engine REST Service
- Managing roles, in-baskets and workflows
- Case Manager REST protocol
- Creating and managing case objects
- IBM CMIS for FileNet Content Manager
- Managing case folders and documents
- How to create generic widgets?
- A Hello World widget
- A widget with a publish event
- A widget with a handle event
- How to create custom widgets using the Case Management REST Resources?
- Create a custom widget using Process Engine REST Service
- Create a custom widget using the Case Manager REST protocol
- Create a custom widget using IBM CMIS