IBM Course Code: F2120
This course is for those whose job includes the responsibility for designing and building Case Manager solutions.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system, to practice the skills required to create a Case Management solution that uses the built in capabilities of IBM Case Manager 5.2.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design and build a solution, customize UI pages, and migrate solutions
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone whose job includes the responsibility for designing and building solutions, and deploying a solution to production.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration (F1150)
- Getting Started with Content Navigator 2.0 (WBT) (F2059)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F1420)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Create properties and document types
- Create roles and in-baskets
- Create document types
- Create a case type and task
- Create a step map
- Deploy and test a solution
- Use Preconditions and sets
- Use business rules
- Use Process Designer Integration
- Create custom pages
- Work with widgets
- Wire events
- Custom properties views
- Migration process
- Prepare for solution migration
- Migrate a solution from Development to UAT
- Deploy and test the solution application in UAT