IBM Course Code: F215G
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing, building, and administering Case Manager solutions. The course provides an overview of Case Manager functions and architecture.
You work with a functioning IBM Case Manager system to practice the skills required to perform case worker tasks, explore solution structure, and begin planning your solution designs.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to use Case Manager Client and to begin planning solution design
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for:
- Anyone who is new to IBM Case Manager and needs to work on cases
- Anyone who is new to IBM Case Manager and is planning to take more advanced courses
You should have completed:
- Getting Started with Content Navigator 2.0 (WBT) (F2059)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to Case Manager
- Structure of a solution
- Process a case
- Review and split a case
- Solution design principles
- Create custom tasks
- Overview of add-on functions