IBM Course Code: B2424G
The IBM Cognos 8 BI Report Studio: Express Authoring Mode (V8.4) course teaches business authors the techniques for creating, modifying, and formatting statement style reports using Express Authoring mode in Report Studio. In particular, you will examine techniques such as filtering using context, creating calculations, defining prompts, and applying formatting to your report.
Who Needs to Attend
This course is intended for Business authors.
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
- Pentium III
- 128 MB RAM
- Free Space - 400-450 MB approximately
- 1024 X 768 screen resolution
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista installed on your computer
- Sound card
- Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, or Firefox 1.5, 2.0
- SCORM 1.2 compatible
- Macromedia Flash Player 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 or 9.0
- Flash Global Security Setting must be set to allow Flash content to use older security rules
- Minimum color depth/quality (monitor settings) of Medium (16-bit)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to Express Authoring in Report Studio
- Build statement style reports
- Enhance reports
- Customize reports