IBM Course Code: B2445G
The IBM Cognos 8 Go! Mobile for Consumers using Symbian multimedia vignette is designed to teach mobile users how to locate, explore, and manage IBM Cognos 8 BI reports on a Symbian S60 mobile device. Through an instructor-led presentation and product demonstrations, you will learn how to bring Business Intelligence information directly to Symbian mobile devices to make right-time decisions anytime, anywhere.
Who Needs to Attend
This recording is intended for consumers.
- Experience using Cognos Connection
- Experience using a Symbian S60 mobile device
- Intel Pentium II 450MHz or faster processor
- 128MB of RAM
- Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Sound card
- Free Space - 400-450 MB approximately (if installed locally)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0, or Firefox 1.5 or 2.0
- Macromedia Flash Player 7.0 or higher
- Flash Global Security Setting must be set to allow Flash content to use older security rules
- Minimum color depth/quality (monitor settings) of Medium (16-bit), For LMS deployment: SCORM 1.2 or 2004 compatible LMS
- Headset (recommended) or speakers
There are no follow-ons for this course.
What is Go! Mobile?
- IBM Cognos 8 Go! Mobile and right-time decisions
- What is IBM Cognos 8 Go! Mobile?
- Key features of IBM Cognos 8 Go! Mobile
Explore the Go! Mobile architecture
- Examine the IBM Cognos 8 Go! Mobile architecture
Identify supported products, languages, and devices
- IBM Cognos 8 Go! Mobile product support
- IBM Cognos 8 Go! Mobile language support
- IBM Cognos 8 Go! Mobile device support
Work with reports
- Navigate BI content
- Locate BI content on the server
- Manage and distribute BI content