IBM Course Code: B5231G
IBM Cognos BI Event Studio: Create and Run Agents (V10.2) is a 2.5 hour WBT that provides an introduction to Event Studio and how to run and create agents to monitor events through a business lifecycle in Event Studio. Through demonstrations and interactive learning activities, you will learn the Event Studio process flow and how to build agents by defining event conditions and adding tasks.
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is for Professional Authors.
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
- Knowledge of DB2
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Create an Agent
- What is Event Studio?
- Process Flow
- Prompts and Calculations
- Specify an Event Condition
- Add a Task to an Event Condition
- Send an Email Task
- Update a Database Task
- Publish a News Item Task
- Execution Schedules
- Manage the Task Execution Rules
Run an Agent
- Reset the Event to Run Agent
- Run the Agent for the First Time
- Run the Agent After Two Days Have Passed
- Simulating Order Reassignment
- Simulating Employee Follow-Up with Customer
- Schedule the Agent to Run