IBM Course Code: J1172G
IBM Cognos Express: Work with Planner Applications (V10.1) is a one-day, self-paced training course for customers and partners who want to learn how to contribute to their planning process using a solution that keeps pace with the changing business conditions. �You will learn how to contribute to your planning with accurate data using what-if analysis. You will learn how to lend a managed workflow with personal analysis for improved business planning agility.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for Planner users.
You should have:
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Window operating system and a Web browser
There are no follow-ons for this course.
Work with Planning Applications
- Explain the different application types and connection modes
- Access an IBM Cognos TM1 application
- Identify the user roles and workflow states
- Enter data using shortcuts and spreading
- Submit and reject data
- Reorganize the grid
- Import data into IBM Cognos Insight
- Analyze the data
- Add a new measure and calculate data
- Create a plan based on your analysis
- Enhance the appearance of the plan
- Publish the plan to IBM Cognos TM1 Applications
- Enter and submit data into part of the plan
- Examine plan data using IBM Cognos TM1 Web
- Store private data in sandboxes