IBM Course Code: 1R029G
IBM Cognos ICM: Build Reports (V8.1) is a three-day, instructor-led course. It is designed for professional report authors to learn report building techniques using ICM to enhance, customize, and manage professional reports. Attendees will participate in interactive Demos and Workshops that illustrate key concepts while learning how to use the product.
Access Your Class Recording for Six Months
Enjoy six months of access to a fully indexed and searchable recording of your class when you choose our
Virtual Classroom Live learning experience.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for Report Author.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Overview of IBM Cognos ICM
- Sample Outdoors Company Model Overview
- Overview of ICM Reports
- Creating Presenter Report Templates
- Displaying Data in Columns and Rows
- Filtering Presenter Report Data
- Using Process Lists to Test Presenter Reports
- Displaying Single Values
- Linking Presenter Reports
- Adding Computed Columns and Rows
- Using Row Form Sources and Editable Data Grids
- Using Workflow Manager
- Displaying Charts and Gauges
- Using Maps
- Using Web Forms
- Using Tailored Reports and Compensation Plans
- Enabling Reports for Access in the Web Client