IBM Course Code: B5129G
The IBM Cognos BI Metric Studio: Manage Business Performance (V10.1/10.2) - eLearning is a 3 hour WBT. �This course teaches consumers how to monitor the performance of an organization using scorecards. �They will learn how to access scorecards, navigate metrics and metric types, create projects and actions, and customize the Metric Studio environment to make it easier to monitor the performance of a team or unit in their organization.
Please Note: Screen captures and simulations in this course are taken from the V10.1 of the product. However, the concepts, procedures, and tasks are all applicable to a V10.2 environment and are suitable for V10.2 user education.
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is for Scorecard Consumers.
- Knowledge of individual business requirements
- Knowledge of using the basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
There are no follow-ons for this course.
1. Monitor Performance with Scorecards
- Identify scorecards, metrics, and metric types
- Organize metrics with strategies
- Track initiative with projects
2. View and Monitor Metrics
- View metric history
- Address problems with actions
- Monitor status visually with diagrams
- Validate metric details
- Quickly access metrics
3. Customize Metric Studio
- Create a Scorecard
- Create Metrics
- Enter Metric Values
- Customize Metric Studio
- Report on Metric Studio Data
- 8 questions
- 30% final score
- 5 Scenarios
- 70% final score
- Passing score 80%