IBM Course Code: B5147G
IBM Cognos Mobile for iPad Tablets (V10.1.1/10.2) is a 45 minute vignette that is designed to introduce consumers to using their iPad mobile digital devices to access their BI content. Participants will learn about security, navigating through reports, collaborating on reports, searching for reports and focusing on relevant data.
Please Note: Screen captures and simulations in this course are taken from the V10.1 of the product. However, the concepts, procedures, and tasks are all applicable to a V10.2 environment and are suitable for V10.2 user education.
Who Needs to Attend
This course is intended for consumers.
You should have:
- Experience using IBM Cognos Connection
- Experience using iPad tablet
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction (Overview, Intended Audience, Objectives)
- What is IBM Cognos Mobile
- Who are the Mobile BI Users
- IBM Cognos BI for the Mobile Workforce
- Experience Insight Wherever you are
- Interact with Information Offline or Online
- Explore the Mobile Security
- Demo 1: Launch and Navigate through the Mobile App
- Demo 2: Log into a Cognos Server
- Access your Reports
- Previously ran reports now appear in Reports On My iPad (ROMI)
- Reports are cached unless user forces a re-run
- Work with Connected and Disconnected Reports
- Demo 3: Launch a Sample Report (disconnected)
- Demo 4: "Get More Reports" and run a server report
- Demo 5: Go to ROMI and select a report. Force a rerun
- View a Multi-Page Report
- Demo 6: Navigate through a multi-page report
- Collaboration and email
- Demo 7: Collaborate on a report (finger paint and email)
- Search for Reports
- Demo 8: Use the Search button to find a specific report.
- Focus on Relevant Data
- Drill through to another report
- Drill up/down in a report
- Demo 9: Drill up and down in a report