IBM Course Code: F0619
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility of installing IBM Content Collector in a FileNet P8 environment, performing initial configuration, and ensuring that the system operates.
You will work with a fully functioning, IBM FileNet P8 system to practice the skills required for IBM Content Collector installation and initial configuration.
What You'll Learn
- Install and configure IBM Content Collector for a FileNet P8 system.
Who Needs to Attend
This is an intermediate course for anyone who is responsible for installing and configuring IBM Content Collector in a FileNet P8 environment.
- IBM Content Collector: Prerequisite Skills (F060)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.0 (F002)
- IBM InfoSphere Content Collector Core Skills 2.1.1 (F060G)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Installation prerequisites
- Preparing the system for installation
- System account security
- Installing a primary node
- Configuring IBM Content Collector to use an existing Web application server
- Initial system configuration
- System testing