IBM Course Code: F208G
This course is for those whose job includes configuring IBM Content Collector for archiving email from Microsoft Exchange Server in an IBM FileNet P8 repository.
The course materials include recorded product demonstrations that illustrate the features.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the basic knowledge necessary to configure an IBM Content Collector for Microsoft Exchange email collection for given business scenarios.
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who is responsible for configuring IBM Content Collector to collect email from a Microsoft Exchange mail server in an IBM FileNet P8 environment.
You should complete:
- IBM Content Collector 3.0 Core Skills: Installation and Configuration (SPVC) (F2019).
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Collecting email for legal discovery
- Archiving email for mailbox size management
- Configuring a Stubbing Lifecycle
- Configuring Interactive Archiving
- Collecting email for Business Process Management