IBM Course Code: F176G
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap Taskmaster software suite.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap Taskmaster installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
What You'll Learn
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and configure an IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture solution
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who needs to implement or configure data capture applications using IBM Datacap Taskmaster solution.
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
- Basic structured and object oriented programming concepts
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to IBM Datacap Taskmaster features
- Business need
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster architecture
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster overview
- Taskmaster workflow, databases, rules, actions, data structure
- The Datacap Studio GUI
- Business Scenario
- Create an application
- The application folder structure
- Taskmaster Application Manager user interface
- Datacap Studio user interface
- Image acquisition
- vScan task
- Image enhancement
- Page identification
- Page identification methods
- Page identification rules and actions
- Data recognition
- OCR (Optical character recognition)
- ICR (Intelligent character recognition)
- OMR (optical mark recognition)
- Data validation
- Data range
- Field format
- Valid dates
- Accuracy of calculations such as totals, tax, .etc.
- Required fields are present
- Document verification
- Document export to corporate data repository
- Data capture process enhancement
- vScan advanced tasks
- Setup Zones
- Locate fields and attach rules
- Add a new page
- Add a multipage document
Database access skills for data lookup to validate corporate data and to locate fingerprint definitions.