IBM Course Code: 6D51G
This 1 hour interactive web based course enables you to use the reporting functions of IBM Emptoris Contract Management.
This course defines the reporting tasks that are performed by the Report Administrator, Report Writer or a user of the Contract Management application. It provides steps to create and modify reports by accessing the Contract Management platform and IBM Cognos Connection.
What You'll Learn
- List the different report types
- Differentiate between a Standard and Custom report
- Create Custom Reports
- Run Standard and Custom Reports
Who Needs to Attend
This advanced course is designed for users of Contract Management who perform reporting functions in Contract Management.
You should have completed:
- Introduction to IBM� Emptoris� Contract Management (V10.0) (6D470)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Contract Management Reporting
- Lesson 1.1: Reports
- Lesson 1.2: Standard Reports
- Demonstration: Run a Standard Report
- Lesson 1.3: Custom Reports
- Demonstration: Create a Custom Report from a Basic Report
- Demonstration: Create a Custom Report from a Standard Report
- Unit 2. User Documentation
- Lesson 2.1: User Documentation
- Course Wrap Up