IBM Course Code: 6D50G
This 3.5 hour interactive course describes the configurations in the IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management system. This course describes the general features that are configured as a part of the setup, contract management features, and contract standards administration.
This course also explores concepts such as security lists, notifications, approvals, quotes, and process schedules in the Emptoris Contract Management system.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
What You'll Learn
- Describe the general administrative features.
- Apply system settings and contract language settings.
- Outline the features and initial set up of contract management features.
- Relate to the objects that describe contract standards.
- Explain the security administration setup and security lists.
- Explain the concepts of Notifications, Approvals, Quotes, and Process Schedules.
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center.
Who Needs to Attend
This basic course is for application administrators.
You should complete the following courses:
- Introduction to IBM� Emptoris� Contract Management V10.0 (WBT) (6D478)
- IBM� Emptoris� Strategic Supply Management User Administration WBT (6D568)
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Course Overview
- Unit 1. General Administrative Features and Setup
- 1.1. General Features
- 1.2. System Settings and Contract Formatting
- Unit 2. Contract Management Configuration
- 2.1. Configuration of Contract Management features
- Unit 3. Contract Standards
- 3.1. Contract Standards Administration
- Unit 4. Security Management
- 4.1. Security
- 4.2. Security Lists
- Unit 5. Notifications, Approvals, Quotes, and Process Schedules
- 5.1. Notification Management
- 5.2. Approvals administration
- 5.3. Quote generation
- Unit 6. User Documentation